And one of the dangles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le bon coin de l'inseec Index du Forum // // Achats et Ventes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pbhhnrr

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 03:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: And one of the dangles Répondre en citant
Disney Pandora charms This looks so cute. The yellow True Treasure has become the beads on my wishlist for your Bead Bash, I want it very much. As to the glass beads I've started my collection with pairs of the True Touch in my favourite colours and want to add one True Atmosphere, one True Blossom, one True Taste as well as the matching dangle to each set of the Touch beads.
Disney Pandora charms UK Currently I have a pair of True Touch Marmor, Natural light Spot, Pumpkin, Shadow along with Baby Blue, in supplement one Sky Blue, a pair of Friendly Smiles, one Dancing fairies Field your decide one True Air Stormy heavens. As I have bought the two Toddler Blue in two jobs, they are different in form and colour, so I've sent them to Legend Bijou, in order to acquire matching partners for everyone. They are accompanied from the Sky Blue, which also wants to secure a nice partner. On my glass wishlist are pairs from the True Touch Taiga, Northern Sea, And Quiet Comes the Don, Princess Make out, Baby Pink, Strawberry, Sunflower, Gooseberry as well as Siberia. At the last Bead Bash I in addition ordered some dangles, that are the Blossom Taiga as well as Eastern Sea, the Tokyo Skyscrapes, the Blueberry Dangle along with the Winter Ashberry. My collection continues to be small, but I love every single beads. Most of them will accompany me in my holiday trip around two weeks.
Disney Pandora charms UK sale I like the recent True Beadz magical beads too. I have a pair of Wood . and one of your Dragon Shadow beads, but I definitely really need to expand my collection. They're incredible beads while versatile. By the approach, I love that yellow-colored Treasure – I'd love a version of those and one of the terracotta ones inside the same design! And one of the dangles. And quite some of the others Julia has recently been teasing too!
Disney Pandora charms sale I ENJOY your dangles, Julia! Every one of the True Beadz dangles are lovely, both the glass and also the silver. But I have happen to be going gaga over all your recent teasers of the dangles you made for the event. And I'm still tickled pink we snagged one from a person's True Julz Instagram listing earlier this summer! Ones work is beautiful, and you are a delight to manage. You and Alexey have piled up a following, and you deserve all of your success.
www.saledisneycharms.co.uk

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 03:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le bon coin de l'inseec Index du Forum // // Achats et Ventes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden